07 December 2006

Little Pink Haired People

So I just woke up, and I had a freaky ass dream. I was with my parents for part of it, and we were walking around a town, a town I can't really place, but it seemed like the deserted part of a bigger city. There were these little people with pink bowl cuts that would come and stare at you, and if the go too close they would steal your soul. Now, I spent the rest of the dream avoiding them, and trying to find out how to rid the world of them. If you caught them in the lens of a camera, then they were frozen, like deer headlights, and you could snap their picture, but then you had to either develop the film and cut the negative in half, or print out the image and it in half from a digital camera.

I had to go into this store that had like a movie stripper in it, she was like super hot, but super into witchcraft. It was weird. Then, at the climax of the dream two of my friends, well I suppose they were my friends... (they didn't look like anyone I know and one of them was swearing that he was my brother, but alas I am an only child, but I have a pseudo brother who is slightly younger than I am, but my parents were talking about my older brother in the dream so who knows...) But my friends got possessed by the little pink haired people, who actually look like newborn kittens before you... vanquish them, so that was a little more weird sauce to pour out there.

I dunno I like how I have the analog way to vanquish and the digital way. I had to go through both options in my head, because I'm that kid that will point out the flaws in a story. It's beautiful. I can just see myself if something like this actually happened, but Ms. SexyStripperWitch what if I only have a 35mm camera? Well, okay so with the digital one why can't I just go to photoshop and split the image in half? Oh it's the act of cutting, not having to cut the original copy... gotcha.

hehehekater


pssst the Aston Martin Vanquish S... yess... I would soo vanquish the creepy pink haired people in a Vanquish! Ah HA!

No comments: